All information collected will be handled with care in accordance with Country Classics’ security guidelines and respect for your privacy. Your information will never be sold, and is used only for the operation of Country Classics.
ShopCountryClassics endeavors to comply with all laws and regulations that apply to the collection and use of personal information in the U.S.
Country Classics uses SSL security technology with our website that establishes an encrypted link between web servers and your browser. SSL is an industry standard that protects online transactions.
With regard to the payment card industry data security standards (PCI DSS), Country Classics is compliant.
When you create your account, we ask you to provide Personal Information. Depending upon the activity you are attempting to complete, this may include any of the following:
- e-mail address
- mailing and or delivery address
- phone number
- date of birth
- credit card information
- Our ecommerce operation does not store your credit card information. That information is “stored separately by our secure payment gateway”, (Authorize.net).
- other personal information as necessary
Why we collect Personal Data
Country Classics, Ltd collects and uses personal data only as necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained. Country Classics, Ltd may use your personal data for some or all of the following purposes:
- Orders – to process and ship your orders and to inform you about the status of your orders.
- Account maintenance – to create and maintain your accounts with us, including administering any consumer loyalty or rewards programs that are associated with your account.
- Consumer service – to provide you with consumer service, including responses to your inquiries, complaints and general feedback about our products and services Consumer services may be provided through various forms of communication, including via email, letter, telephone and online chat features.
- Consumer engagement – to get you more actively engaged with our products and services. This may involve the use or publication of consumer-generated content.
How the Data is Used
We use data to Provide, Improve, and Develop the Country Classics Platform.
- Enable you to access and use the Country Classics Platform.
- Enable you to communicate with us and potentially other customers.
- Operate, protect, improve and optimize the Country Classics Platform and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Personalize or otherwise customize your experience by, among other things, ranking search results based on your search, purchase history, and preferences.
- Enable you to access and use the Payment Services.
- Provide customer service
- Send you service or support messages, such as updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
Data is shared with Third Parties
- We use one or more third party tools to enhance site performance and user experience, including but not limited to Google Analytics to understand website visitors.
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, Information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of Country Classics, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service.
- We may remove parts of data set that can identify you and share anonymous data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share aggregated information.
- Our website uses SSL security protocol for establishing encrypted links between a web server and a browser in online communication.
How to Opt Out of Data Collection
If you wish to provide feedback or if you have questions or concerns, or wish to exercise your rights related to your personal data, please contact "Country Classics - Privacy" at:
- Country Classics - Privacy, 1405 Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL 60025, USA